What is Irish sea moss?
Irish sea moss, otherwise known as Irish moss or seaweed, is part of the Chondrus crispus species and is a type of red algae found in the ocean. This moss primarily grows along the coasts of Ireland, the Faroe Islands, and Iceland.
Irish sea moss, when extracted from the ocean, is commonly used in beer brewing, to make jellies, and in many ice-cream-making processes. In nature, it generally shows off a deep purple or brown color, while when air-dried, it usually turns yellow or green.
It is often stated that sea moss contains 92 of the 110 minerals that the human body requires to function. It is rich in calcium and iodine, contains potassium iodide and potassium bromide, zinc, natural silica, and selenium.
Irish sea moss can be consumed in foods or applied directly to the skin. Both methods can have extremely positive health outcomes if used properly. The benefits of sea moss range from boosting your immune system, improving your digestion, and potentially fighting premature skin aging.
What does sea moss do for your body? Some of the most common benefits of sea moss include:
Upgrade your health arsenal
Containing 92 of the 110 minerals that your body is made of and 9 times more iron than chicken, sea moss has been considered a healthy food source for centuries. Proganiq has harnessed its powers in our Organic Sea Moss Capsules. Combined with burdock root and bladderwrack powders, we have created a thyroid and immune support supplement that helps fend off illnesses and reduce oxidative stressors to keep your body functioning like a well-oiled machine.
Look and feel your best
Our Organic 1600mg sea moss formula boasts greater antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potency than other superfood powders and greens supplements. Organic Irish sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root powders work together to support already healthy blood sugar levels, body detox, and thyroid and kidney function. Featuring organic black pepper for enhancing bioavailability, Proganiq Sea Moss Capsules keeps your digestive, circulatory, and respiratory systems in perfect harmony. With this head-to-toe well-being, you can finally live the active life you have dreamed of.
Proudly made in the USA
Proganiq Organic Irish Sea Moss is sourced exclusively from FDA-registered, CMP-certified facilities for your peace of mind. We insist on rigorous 3rd-party testing to ensure safety, potency, and consistency, dose after dose. Each 120-capsule bottle provides 60 servings of the immune system and thyroid support for women and men, promoting greater resistance to illnesses and more energy for all the things you love to do.
Transform yourself into a powerhouse of health and stamina. Add Proganiq Sea Moss Capsules to your vitamins and supplements today.
Benefits Of Irish Sea Moss
- FIGHT BACK DAILY against inflammation and aging with Organic Sea Moss Capsules by Proganiq. This all-natural immune booster and joint supplement protect your vital functions from oxidative stressors and provides thyroid support for weight loss and overall well-being.
- 1600mg ORGANIC SEA MOSS CAPSULES contain more than 90% of the nutrients that your body needs. Considered a Super Food, it is rich in iron, beta-carotene, Vitamins B and C, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, and more. All are integral to optimal cellular renewal, metabolism, and other functions.
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH burdock root and bladderwrack powders support endocrine function, helping to detox and cleanse the circulatory system for better metabolism and energy reserves. With increased stamina for all your favorite activities, you may be pleasantly rewarded with natural weight loss.
- ODORLESS, FLAVORLESS sea moss, and bladderwrack capsules also contain 15mg of organic black pepper to maximize absorption and efficacy. Our exclusive wellness formula speeds immune-boosting and joint support nutrients to your vital systems in easy-to-swallow, vegetarian-friendly capsules.
- MADE IN THE USA and sourced from FDA-compliant and GMP-certified facilities, Proganiq Irish Moss 1600mg Capsules undergo rigorous quality control protocols. This ensures product potency and consistency, dose after dose. Take 2 capsules daily with 8 oz of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
1. Sea Moss Contains Iron and Can Help You Have More Energy.
Sea moss is full of iron, which many plant-based eaters lack because it's commonly found in animal foods like meat, poultry, and seafood. Sea moss contains about 9 milligrams of iron per 100 grams, which means sea moss has 9 times more iron than chicken. When you're feeling fatigued or low energy, it may be because your iron levels are low, since iron helps your body create red blood cells to move oxygen from your lungs to your cells. On top of taking a healthy iron supplement, try adding sea moss in a pill form to your diet and see if you begin to notice the difference in your energy. If you have ever been diagnosed with mild anemia, sea moss could work to help your body get the iron you need.
2. Sea Moss Contains More Tha 90% of Nutrients Our Bodies Need.
The tiny spiral yellow seaweed is extremely nutrient-dense, it's almost like nature's multi-vitamin. Otote explains that "sea moss has 92 of the 110 minerals the body is made from," and he calls it the "powerhouse." Sea moss contains beta-carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, and sulfur as well as minerals like magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc. All these contribute to healthy cell functioning in the body.
4. Sea Moss Promotes Healthy Weight Loss.
Sea Moss contains high levels of iodine, a mineral found in a limited amount of foods. Our bodies need this mineral in moderation to produce thyroid hormones. "These hormones control the body's metabolism and many other important functions. The body also needs thyroid hormones for proper bone and brain development during pregnancy and infancy," according to a study by the National Institute of Health. The key is to get the right amount, however, and not too much.
Sea Moss contains the vital thyroid hormone precurses that are important for healthy thyroid function and your body's metabolism. So if your thyroid is not functioning properly they can be beneficial and aid in weight loss. But before you use sea moss to boost thyroid hormones or as a weight-loss supplement, check with your doctor because you don't want to over-do these hormone precursors either. Moderation is the most important thing with thyroid function.
5. Sea Moss Can Help You Build Strong, Lean Muscles.
The seaweed is rich in protein with 6 grams of protein per 100 grams of sea moss. Specifically, it contains an amino acid called taurine, which helps the body burn fat and build muscle. "Taurine has the ability to make the body burn fat instead of carbs during cardio," Otote says.
6. Sea Moss Strengthens the Immune System and Helps to Prevent Sickness.
Sea Moss also helps the body fight back against everyday aging and inflammation, in what could be called "the anti's:" Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's used as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms, in powdered form. "It can be used to prevent colds but also help you heal and recover from sickness," Otote says. Sea moss contains potassium chloride, which helps the body reduce inflammation and people take it to lower their risk of infections because of its positive impact on the immune system. Otote sums it up as a no-lose additive: "Sea moss when you're ill is a win, and sea moss when you're healthy is a win, it's a win-win."
- Improved immunity, due to its large amounts of vitamins and antioxidants
- Improved digestion, due to its bacteria-fighting capabilities
- Replenishment of essential vitamins